Sunday, August 16, 2009

Annoying

why so annoying...
annoying,
annoying,
annoying!!!

just can't start my work,
is all because of you!

i can't find a reason,
why you keep in my mind!?
how am I going to deal with this,
annoying girl...

currently your image is huge then ever.
keep appearing...
keep flash back...
keep thinking...for nothing.
hopefully I'll delete it as soon as possible.
cause I really don't like the feeling to
keep thinking of some one.
makes me useless and do nothing!

I just don't understand...
why I'm thinking that way,
thinking of her...
just don't understand.

is not admire,
is not in love,

might be care,
might be worry.

I just don't know

I DON'T LIKE THIS KINDA FEELING!!
please get it away from me.!
wasting time here.

I just want to be matured,
be my self!!

-win

1 comment:

HomeTree said...

sai said: aiye~ so fishy feel a~
well ask yourself la
what reli between both of you~
fren? of?