Wednesday, August 26, 2009

unforgettable memory...

im alwiz hearing that lots of crimes happen here...in kl.
but when i heard that my frenz have involved in crime especially snatch theft, i don't really concern bout that. this is becoz it's not happen to me...
but when i met a thief last week...when i chase the bastard...when i throw my shoes away and run...when i run for a quite long distance...there were lots of flashback on my mind. i wanna stop and breath. but i can't coz i don't want. im angry. i think that i can't lose my identity card again, if not i will get a RM 200 fine. im really don't want to waste that kind of money becoz of such bastard...hate him. besides, all my purse, hp, notes etc are inside my bag.
that is why i keep on chasing him...haiz...
finally, a few neighbours had heard my scream, they came out wif stick and dogs. thank God. the bastard patah balik and return my bag. but they juz let the bastard go. this is what alwiz happening in malaysia...is a situation that we call 'spiral of silence'. actually im quite lucky. most of the people here won't help at all if snatch theft juz happen in front of them.
and im released. i cried out loud and asked them send me to go back home...and the dogs are surrounding me. i think they know im sad and scared. they are so cute.
yesterday, i went to their house and bought some fruits to thank them. it is a kind of motivation, to let them feel what they did will be appreciated and motivate them to help others who is in suffer.
thank God again...alert alert and alert. i must be very very alert starting onwards.
im still in phobia. i seldom go out this few days unless my fren accompany or come and fetch me.
im going back to hometown on dis saturday, until 10th sept. i think i will be fine afterthat.

~fAiryLanD~

1 comment:

HomeTree said...

im glad and thankful you are fine
but at the same time im so proud of you
being that brave
and one thing you have really amazed me
you have grow up and know how to appreciate and being courtous who help you
this is really good and it will circled in your life and you life will be better by adding more and more good human network

last
still wanna tell you to becareful all the time
and i knew sometime is really unavoiable.
but try make effort by asking more ppl along you if can ya

hope to see you soon.

regard
saeho (sai Hau)